Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your cat. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options. Nashville Cat Clinic requires payment in full at the end of your cat’s visit.
You can choose from:
- Cash, Check, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover Card®
- Convenient monthly payment plans from CareCredit®
- Allow you to begin treatment today and pay over time
- Available for any treatment amount
- Can be used repeatedly - for your entire family - without having to reapply
- It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. You can either apply at our hospital or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
- www.trupanion.com We recommend Trupanion to provide the best care for our feline patients. Ask us how Trupanion can work for you!
Additional Policy Information:
For treatments or hospitalized care of more than $300, a 50% deposit may be required to begin your cat’s treatment.
Nashville Cat Clinic charges a $25 fee for returned checks. A fee of $25 may be charged for clients who miss or cancel more than 3 appointments in a calendar year without 24 hours’ notice. For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to provide the best veterinary care available for your cat.