Welcome to Nashville Cat Clinic
Your Veterinarian in Nashville, TN Call us at (615) 361-1844
**We will be closed July 2-4 for Independence Day**
Nashville Cat Clinic was established in 1992 with the goal of providing the highest level of care to our feline friends. The Nashville Cat Clinic is a full-service facility offering the most progressive and up-to-date veterinary care for cats in Nashville, TN and its surrounding communities. Our promise is to treat every cat as if it were our own. Our clients and patients are the heart of our practice, the only reason we are here. At all times our clients and their cats will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion.
We are cat people. Our focus is exclusively on the unique and specific medical and emotional needs of cats, by our team of highly trained and dedicated staff. Our veterinarians, Dr. Mark Waldrop and Dr. Nikki Boehman, have extensive experience in the field of veterinary medicine. Serving our clients and their cats is our purpose and our mission.
Imagine your feline friend's delight at learning that this clinic is just for cats. In the comfort of our cat clinic, your pet can relax and get the most out of the following services:
- Annual examinations. Missing just one of your cat's annual visits is the equivalent of you missing 4 or more. Prevention and early detection of any issues can happen at these regular evaluations.
- Yearly vaccinations. Whether your pet is an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or a hybrid, shots and boosters are important to ward off certain feline diseases such as feline leukemia and rabies.
- Screenings. It's important to do blood tests to include blood counts and blood chemistries, as well as urinalyses to detect any hidden diseases.
- Behavioral counseling. Aggression. Quirky behavior. Anxiety. Litter box issues. After ruling out any underlying medical roots, you may come to the conclusion that your pet needs therapy. There are a number of behavioral issues that need the intervention of a professional. Consult with your veterinarian about the problem and its possible solution.
- Emergency and urgent care. For life-threatening problems, we offer emergency visits during normal business hours. For non-life threatening situations, we offer urgent care. *We are unable to take new clients for emergency services.* For after hours emergencies please call 615-386-0107.
We have a number of resources at your disposal here on our website. Educational videos, articles on current veterinary topics, testimonials from actual clients, and photos offer important information about our clinic and the care of your feline family member. For new patients, there are also forms available for you to print out and fill out at your convenience at home.
At Nashville Cat Clinic, we treat your cats like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Mark Waldrop
Dr. Nikki Boehman
Nashville Veterinarian | Nashville Cat Clinic | (615) 361-1844
436 Bell Rd
Nashville, TN 37217