Welcome to Nashville Cat Clinic
Your Veterinarian in Nashville, TN Call us at (615) 361-1844
We will be closed Monday 07/05/2021 in observance of Independence Day. If you have an emergency please call Nashville Veterinary Specialists at 615-386-0107. We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!
Nashville Cat Clinic COVID-19 Update
NO CLIENTS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE BUILDING
WE ARE A COMPLETELY CURBSIDE CONCIERGE VETERINARY SEVICE
Our doors are locked but our business remains open. When you arrive in the parking lot please call 615-361-1844 to let a Nashville Cat Clinic staff member know why you are here. The staff member will guide you through our curbside concierge service protocols in order to maintain social distance and help to keep everyone safer while still continuing to provide the best care possible for you and your kitty.
As COVID-19 continues to spread, Nashville Cat Clinic is implementing some new procedures so that we may continue to provide the highest quality care for your cat while also protecting our team, our clients, and our community.
What does it mean to be a completely curbside concierge veterinary service? This means that we are not allowing any clients inside the building. When you arrive for your appointment, please call us from your car to let us know that you are here. A staff member will arrange to collect your feline family member for their appointment. To help maintain social distance we are asking that all clients please use carriers for their cats. If you do not own a carrier, please let us know and we can provide one for you. When instructed to do so, we are asking clients to bring their cats up to the front step landing and then return to their cars. If mobility is an issue, please let a staff member know so that we can make alternate arrangements for you. During your cat's appointment our doctors can call you to discuss any questions or concerns. After the appointment is over, we will call you to arrange payment over the phone and give instructions on how to pick up your cat. The procedure for picking up medication and diets will be similar and we will place prescription items in a special box on our front step landing for you to pick up. (Remember online ordering is also an option for medication and diet and can be done from this site. Products ordered through our online store will ship directly to your home. See the online pharmacy button on this page.) We are also suspending House Call Visits indefinitely at this time. As we all know, this situation is constantly changing and we will continue to adapt our protocols as needed to protect the health and safety of our staff and our clients.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as these changes may mean some longer wait times to get in for an appointment especially for non urgent needs. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 615-361-1844 with any questions or concerns. We’re all in this together so stay safe, everyone!
Cat Clinic was established in 1992 with the goal of providing the highest level
of care to our feline friends. The Nashville Cat Clinic is a full-service
facility offering the most progressive and up-to-date veterinary care for cats
in Nashville, TN and its surrounding communities. Our promise is to treat every
cat as if it were our own. Our clients and patients are the heart of our
practice, the only reason we are here. At all times our clients and
their cats will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion.
We are cat people. Our focus is exclusively on the unique and specific medical and emotional needs of cats, by our team of highly trained and dedicated staff. Our veterinarians, Dr. Mark Waldrop and Dr. Nikki Boehman, have extensive experience in the field of veterinary medicine. Serving our clients and their cats is our purpose and our mission.
Imagine your feline friend's delight at learning that this clinic is just for cats. In the comfort of our cat clinic, your pet can relax and get the most out of the following services:
- House calls for well-pet visits. This service is offered on Mondays only.
- Cat boarding. You can rest assured your cat will receive the best veterinary care and monitoring while you are away. Should veterinary care be needed, someone will be on call to administer that care in a timely fashion.
- Annual examinations. Missing just one of your cat's annual visits is the equivalent of you missing 4 or more. Prevention and early detection of any issues can happen at these regular evaluations.
- Yearly vaccinations. Whether your pet is an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or a hybrid, shots and boosters are important to ward off certain feline diseases such as feline leukemia and rabies.
- Screenings. It's important to do blood tests to include blood counts and blood chemistries, as well as urinalyses to detect any hidden diseases.
- Behavioral counseling. Aggression. Quirky behavior. Anxiety. Litter box issues. After ruling out any underlying medical roots, you may come to the conclusion that your pet needs therapy. There are a number of behavioral issues that need the intervention of a professional. Consult with your veterinarian about the problem and its possible solution.
- Emergency and urgent care. For life-threatening problems, we offer emergency visits during normal business hours. For non-life threatening situations, we offer urgent care. For after hours emergencies please call 615-386-0107.
We have a number of resources at your disposal here on our website. Educational videos, articles on current veterinary topics, testimonials from actual clients, and photos offer important information about our clinic and the care of your feline family member. For new patients, there are also forms available for you to print out and fill out at your convenience at home.
At Nashville Cat Clinic, we treat your cats like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Mark Waldrop
Dr. Nikki Boehman
Nashville Veterinarian | Nashville Cat Clinic | (615) 361-1844
436 Bell Rd
Nashville, TN 37217